Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship supports up to five extraordinary Oxford 1+1 MBA students who are committed to addressing world-scale social challenges by fully funding tuition, college fees and living expenses for the MBA year of their programme.
Candidates are invited to apply upon acceptance to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
- Combination of academic and leadership potential
- Strong personal character
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil this intention
- Complete the online Oxford 1+1 MBA application
- Select 1+1 under ‘programme of interest’
- Candidates must also apply to the MSc of your choice (subject to departmental deadlines)
- Admitted applicants will be asked to submit a short statement outlining “How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?”
- Applicants are then invited to scholarship panel interview
For more information, please contact the Center for Research and Fellowships at email@example.com.