The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund
The will of Dolores Zohrab Liebmann created a Trust designated for the purpose of funding advanced education and graduate study grants. Candidates should be pursuing or about to pursue an advanced degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture or other formal professional training). Candidates should have a very high level of academic achievement. Fellows receive up to $18,000 for tuition, room and board, living expenses and income taxes. The award is renewable.
- Open to US citizens only.
- Applicants must be in the first year of a graduate program in the US. In order to apply through Georgetown University, you must be a current Georgetown graduate student in the first year of your graduate program.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree and must have an outstanding undergraduate record.
- Candidates must not support, advocate or uphold the principles and doctrines of Communism.
Georgetown University Application Process:
If you are interested in please contact the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences.