Fulbright International Education Administrators Seminars (IEA)
The International Education Administrators (IEA) seminars help U.S. international education professionals and senior higher education officials create empowering connections with the societal, cultural and higher education systems of other countries. Grantees have the opportunity to learn about the host country’s education system as well as establish networks of U.S. and international colleagues over the course of an intensive two-week grant duration.
Current IEA Seminar Participating Countries (Click on a country for award information)
- India – To be added in February 2023 with seminar taking place in March 2024
- Taiwan – To be added in February 2023 with seminar taking place in March 2024
- Korea – Deadline: November 1, 2022 (11:59 pm EDT)
- Japan – Deadline: November 1, 2022 (11:59 pm EDT)
- France / Germany – Deadline: Feb. 1, 2023 (11:59 pm EDT)
Application deadlines vary based on program and country. Please visit the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program website for further details and the application.
Contact email@example.com with questions.