Getting Started on the Fulbright: A How-To Guide
If you would like to apply for a Fulbright, you should:
1) Email email@example.com and ask to be placed on the Fulbright Listserv. This will ensure that you receive updated information about the Fulbright process and writing guidance throughout the summer.
2) Review this year’s Fulbright Timeline, as well as this year’ Fulbright Information Session, in conjunction with the Fulbright Info Session PowerPoint Slides.
3) Review the Fulbright Writing Workshop online.
4) Review the Fulbright website at: us.fulbrightonline.org, especially the country pages for your particular country.
5) Register for the Fulbright Online Application. You should select Georgetown University as your Institution and Lauren Tuckley as your FPA. You will be able to see all forms you need, register your recommenders etc– spend some time becoming familiar with the forms and requirements.
Due to the volume of inquiries received by our office, I will not respond to questions for information that is covered by the above sources. However, if you have questions after reviewing the above information and following all prompts therein, I am happy to answer these if you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulbright Program Adviser
Center for Research and Fellowships