A complete application includes the following components:
- Application Form
- Cover Sheet (Located in Application Procedure Packet)
- A 1000 words essay
- A ten-week timeline
- List of all procedures and documentation required to conduct research in foreign country including customs regulations, travel documentation, etc. (for students conducting research abroad)
- Résumé (no more than 2 pages)
- Transcript (may be unofficial)
- One letter of support
How to submit your application:
- Copy and paste the aforementioned components into one Word or pdf document.
- Include your name as the title of your attachment (Charles Dickens – Raines Application)
- Email your application to email@example.com.
Applications that do not adhere to these guidelines will not be reviewed.